Stripped down and dialed in, the 3400 Porter meets, in as minimalist a manner as possible, your exacting requirements. Ideal for packrafting or multi-sport adventures with infrequent resupplies, it offers the optimal balance of functionality, versatility, and simplicity. Weatherproof your kit by using our Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber) Stuff Sacks. The Porter Stuff Pocket offers extra storage.
We can custom fit this pack for skiers by adding reinforced fully-woven Dyneema® side panels and bottom. Add $100 and allow three weeks for delivery.
2.07 lbs | 33.12 oz | 939g
Weight may vary slightly by torso size.
- Made in Maine
- Four external, vertical daisy chains for attaching a Porter Stuff Pocket, Porter Water Bottle Holders, or extra gear for trip-specific customization
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Hardline with Dyneema® shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Six side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression — Designed to secure gear
- Internal zippered pocket
- Hardline with Dyneema® dual-density hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 1/4” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Hardline with Dyneema® zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Ability to stow two ice axes on daisy chains
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features