With big blades and even bigger weight savings, this compactible, high-performing paddle is made with carbon from tip to tip.
- At just 29.5 oz., the Manta Ray Carbon is the lightest high-angle injection molded paddle available
- The abX blades are stiff and durable to help you move some serious water
- Big, beefy blades are ideal for high-angler paddlers needing more power to move more water and heavy boats
- Ovalized, 100% carbon shaft delivers superior performance
- The Manta Ray Carbon offers the Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely allowing for infinite feathering angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm.)
Weight: 29.5 oz. (836 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R) in 15 Degrees increments with the Posi-Lok
Note: All of our Aqua-Bound paddles should be taken apart to dry before storage to prevent binding of the nylon ferrules with the shafts. The ferrules are designed with ridges to be lightly sanded if the fit becomes too tight.