Part of the fun of getting out in the thick of things is carefully assembling just the right amount of equipment and gear you’ll need to accomplish your goals. For those less-than-24-hour enterprises, the Daybreak is the out and back pack with just the features you’ll need to bring it all together. Hydration, snacks and lunch, additional clothing for changes in temps, trekking poles, a headlamp – you know what you need for the best days out, and the Daybreak will take it all in stride.
1.27 lbs | 20.35 oz | 577g
Weight may vary slightly by torso size.
- Large external front pocket, great for hydration/snacks/rain jacket
- Removable ice axe attachments
- Front shock cord system allows you to lash gear or compress the pack
- Two angled side water bottle pockets that are easy to reach while wearing the pack
- Clamshell design and long water resistant YKK zipper allows for wide pack access
- Lightly padded 1.5” hip belt with peekaboo pocket to store hip belt when it’s not in use
- Internal zippered pocket designed to hold phones/keys/money/etc
- Internal sleeve pocket helps to compartmentalize your gear (also fits a 13” laptop)
- Bright orange liner makes it easy to see what’s in your pack
- Comfortable ¼” padded back panel with chevron-stitched design
- Hardline with Dyneema® shoulder straps with 3/8” foam, spacer mesh and elastic hose keepers
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle